Corporate KYC requirements
1. Up to date (less than 3 months old) ACRA Business Profile spelling out the following information (or equivalent if the entity is not registered in Singapore):
- Full Registered Company Name.
- Full address of the company’s registered office.
- Unique Entity Number.
- Information on Directors and shareholders showing full name, identification number, and nationality.
2. Passport/ID copies and Proof of Address of all Directors and Ultimate Beneficial Owners directly/indirectly holding 25% and more in the Company.
3. Contact details (Phone Number and Email address) of all Directors and Ultimate Beneficial Owners directly/indirectly holding 25% and more in the Company.
4. Full address of the Company’s principal place of business (if different from Registered Office address).
5. Signed and dated shareholding chart showing link up to the Ultimate Beneficial Owner, if there are intermediary layers in between.
6. Proof of residential address for each director of the company.
7. **A photo of the main account operator holding their valid ID with a piece of paper that says “Independent Reserve SG” with the day’s date.
8. **A closeup photo of the main account operator’s valid ID.
9. Memorandum & Articles of Association of the Company.
10. Director’s resolution and/or authorising documentation (e.g. List of Authorised Signatories showing authority of the account operator to transact on the Company’s behalf). We can furnish you with a template.
**These documents will be required when opening the account online.